this hot seafood dip is made with lobster, crabmeat, and shrimp, along with cheese and spices. Cream of shrimp soup makes it extra-easy, and the spices flavor it perfectly. If you don't have lobster, use a combination of shrimp and crab, or make it with 1 1/2 to 2 cups of shrimp or crabmeat.
This can be cooked on the stovetop as well. Top it with extra shredded cheese and put it under the broiler to brown if you'd like.
- 2 cans (10 3/4 oz each) condensed cream of shrimp or cream of celery soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup grated or cubed American cheese
- 1/2 to 1 cup cooked diced lobster
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup chopped cooked crabmeat
- dash paprika
- dash nutmeg
- dash cayenne pepper
- 1 loaf of crusty bread, cut into 1 inch cubes
- Butter the bottom and sides of slow cooker. Combine all ingredients except bread cubes in prepared slow cooker; stir well.
- Cover and cook on LOW for about 2 hours, or until cheese has melted. Keep slow cooker on LOW for serving.
- Serve with bread cubes for dipping.
- Makes about 6 cups of dip.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||4 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|