|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 to 8 Servings|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Total Carbohydrate 18g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This hot spiced punch is a non-alcoholic punch perfect for the holidays. It's made with cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and a variety of spices. Serve with cinnamon sticks in the mugs.
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice (ground)
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- Garnish: butter (one dot)
- Garnish: cinnamon (sticks)
Combine all ingredients apart from the garnish in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
Pour into cups or mugs, dot with butter, and add a cinnamon stick to each cup.