This hot spiced punch is a non-alcoholic punch perfect for the holidays. It's made with cranberry juice, pineapple juice, and a variety of spices. Serve with cinnamon sticks in the mugs.
- 2 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 2 cups pineapple juice (unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cloves (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon (ground)
- 1/4 teaspoon allspice (ground)
- 1 dash nutmeg
- 1 dash salt
- Garnish: butter (one dot)
- Garnish: cinnamon (sticks)
- Combine first 9 ingredients in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil.
- Pour into cups or mugs, dot with butter, and add a cinnamon stick to each cup.
Makes 6 to 8 servings.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|