This is a typical house dressing recipe, made with prepared dressing and herbs, along with a little sugar and garlic. The recipe starts with purchased vinegar and oil dressing. The vinegar and oil dressing is jazzed up with some garlic, basil, and oregano.
The dressing is best made a day in advance.
- 1 cup Paul Newman's Vinegar and Oil Dressing
- 1 clove garlic (peel, halved)
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon sugar, or to taste
- Put garlic, herbs, and sugar into the bottle of dressing and shake well.
- Refrigerate for 12 to 24 hours before using.
- Feel free to vary the herbs in the dressing. For longer storage, use 1 scant teaspoon of garlic powder instead of fresh garlic.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|