- 1 quart of chicken velouté (or veal velouté)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, heat the butter over medium heat until it's frothy. Add the onions and paprika and sauté until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Add the wine, bring to a boil and cook until the liquid has reduced by half.
- Add the velouté, return to a boil, then lower heat to a simmer and reduce for about 10 additional minutes.
- Strain and serve right away.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||2 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|