- 4 teaspoons breakfast tea leaves (Bolder Breakfast tea leaves or other "breakfast tea" blend, such as English Breakfast Tea)
- 8 ounces water (boiling)
- 2 ounces milk (or milk substitute such as soy, almond, or rice milk)
- Optional: sweetener (such as honey, agave or vanilla)
- Steep an 8-ounce concentrate of Bolder Breakfast tea using 2 teaspoons of tea leaves in boiling water for 5 minutes.
- Strain tea leaves.
- Pour into 16-ounce shaker filled 2/3 with ice cubes and shake well.
- Steam or froth 2 ounces of milk or milk substitute to twice its original volume.
- Add iced tea concentrate to milk or milk substitute and sweeten with honey, agave or vanilla if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|
(The nutrition information on our recipes is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate. Individual results may vary.)