Did you know that you can make a delicious flatbread using just a container of yogurt and flour?
Super Simple Yogurt Flatbread
- 1 (6-ounce) container full-fat Greek yogurt (about 1/2 cup)
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon for drizzling
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika, for sprinkling
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin or fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon dried chile flakes
Gather the ingredients.
Preheat the oven to 400 F. Lightly oil a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
Open the yogurt, and add the flour and the 1/2 teaspoon olive oil to the cup and stir to make a thick batter.
Using a rubber spatula, evenly spread the batter out onto the parchment-lined baking sheet into a thin, 10-inch-wide circle or square.
Drizzle the batter with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil and sprinkle with the paprika, cumin or fennel seeds, and chile flakes.
Bake until lightly browned and set, about 15 minutes.
Let cool for 5 minutes; cut or tear the flatbread into pieces to serve.
- To grill the batter, spread the batter onto a piece of foil and cook on a preheated, covered grill.