Enjoy the classic Irish Coffee, made with Irish whiskey, hot coffee, simple syrup, and whipped cream. The drink is topped off with freshly grated nutmeg and the end result is a creamy coffee cocktail that puts boring spiked coffee drinks to shame. Enjoy it as an after-dinner treat or anytime of day you need a pick-me-up. The warm drink is especially perfect for chillier nights.
- 2 oz. whiskey (Irish)
- 4 oz. coffee (warm)
- 0.5 oz. simple syrup
- Garnish: whipped cream (fresh)
- Garnish: nutmeg (fresh grated)
- Pour the simple syrup and whiskey into a mug and add coffee.
- Fill a shaker with the cream and shake vigorously until it’s whipped and foamy. This step is important to get a layered look.
- Carefully top off the coffee mixture with the frothy cream.
- Using a grater or microplane, top off the drink with fresh nutmeg.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|