These simply seasoned burgers are made with lean ground beef and Mozzarella cheese, along with garlic powder and Italian seasonings.
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 heaping teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- Combine ground beef with seasonings; form into 8 patties, each about 1/4-inch thick.
- Place cheese slices (might need to cut to fit) in the center of 4 of the patties; cover the cheese with remaining patties and press edges together.
- Broil or grill over medium-hot coals, turning once until done.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||22 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||9 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|