Jamie Cuccinelli is an experienced writer and editor, specializing in lifestyle content and products. She's seasoned in outfitting a wedding registry, kitchen cutlery drawer, and carefully curated home.
- Jamie has been writing for The Spruce Eats since June 2021.
- She studied English literature and media at New York University.
- Jamie's work has previously appeared on Brides, TODAY, and Bustle.
Jamie is an experienced lifestyle writer and editor, with her work appearing on The Spruce Eats, MyDomaine, Brides, TODAY, and Bustle. She previously served as an Editor at Brides, where she gained expertise in stocking a flawless wedding registry.
She specializes in helping readers find the best products to better and beautify their lives in every way, and she's forever on the hunt for the best new gadget or entertaining piece for the kitchen.
Majoring in English Literature and minoring in Media, Culture, and Communications, Jamie received her BA from New York University.
- The Best Kid-Friendly Wedding Favors That'll Delight Your Tiniest Wedding Guests, Brides
- 15 leggings for women that look like real pants, TODAY
- Check Out These Cute & Snarky Makeup Bags, Bustle
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.