|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
|Servings: 6 to 8|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 26g||33%|
|Saturated Fat 11g||55%|
|Total Carbohydrate 47g||17%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||12%|
|Total Sugars 6g|
|Vitamin C 2mg||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Heat the oven to 350 F /180 C / Gas 4.
Put 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese in a bowl to reserve for the topping; set aside.
Thaw the frozen spinach in a colander under running water. Press and squeeze it to remove as much water as possible.
In a second medium bowl, combine spinach, egg, 1/3 cup of Parmesan cheese, and ricotta cheese; mix well.
In the bottom of a 9" x 13" baking pan, spread 1/2 cup of the soup mixture. Arrange 4 lasagna noodles on the mixture. In layers, spoon about half of the ricotta cheese mixture, half of the chicken, 3/4 cup of Mozzarella cheese, and 1/3 of remaining soup mixture over noodles.
Repeat layers, with 4 lasagna noodles, remaining ricotta mixture, remaining chicken, another 3/4 cup Mozzarella cheese, and half of remaining soup mixture,
Top with remaining noodles, remaining soup mixture, reserved 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, and a generous sprinkling of Parmesan cheese.
Bake in the preheated oven for 40 to 50 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Let the lasagna stand 15 minutes before serving.
- Replace the spinach in the recipe with the Swiss chard, cooked with a minced garlic clove and drained.
- Replace the chicken with diced cooked turkey.
- Replace half of the chicken with diced cooked ham.
- Add some sliced sauteed mushrooms to the mushroom sauce.
- Replace the condensed cream of mushroom soup with cream of chicken or cream of celery.
- Replace the condensed soup and milk mixture with about 4 cups of prepared Alfredo sauce.