Jenn Rice is a travel and food enthusiast, and writer for The Spruce Eats. Her work has appeared in digital media outlets like Vinepair, Eater, and Domino.
- Her writing has appeared in a variety of publications including Wine Enthusiast, Domino, MyRecipes, Food Network, Eater, Food & Wine, Vogue, USA Today, Munchies, Departures, and Vinepair.
- Jenn has a BS in fashion design and merchandising from Meredith College.
Jenn's writing has covered everything from the best wines in Hawaii, to the best fried chicken in every state. When she's not residing in her home-state of North Carolina, she can be found road-tripping throughout the Carolinas, or trekking across the globe in search of the best eats and drinks.
Jenn has a BS in fashion design and merchandising from Meredith College.
- A Wine Guide to Hawaii, Island by Island, Vinepair
- How to Turn Odds and Ends Into an Immaculate Meal, According to Chefs, MyRecipes
- Kindred’s Former Pastry Chef Opens a Southern-meets-French Bakery in North Carolina, Eater
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.