Jenny Kellerhals is a freelance writer covering food and beverage for The Spruce Eats. She is a pastry chef and an active recipe developer and ghostwriter.
- Jenny has written for The Spruce Eats since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Philadelphia University and completed a Baking & Pastry Program at the Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- Jenny's work has appeared in Popsugar.com and Medium.com.
Jenny is a food and beverage writer with over a decade of experience cooking in New York City and Philadelphia kitchens. As a pastry chef for Michelin-starred darlings and indulgent neighborhood haunts, she has developed a fascination for the chemistry of ingredients and the creativity of the final presentation.
A resident of Queens, New York, Jenny samples every type of cheese she can lay her hands on and spends her free time reading murder mysteries and drawing for pleasure.
Jenny has a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Philadelphia University. She has also completed a Baking & Pastry Program at the Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- You’ll Never Look Back After Trying Samin Nosrat’s Buttermilk-Marinated Roast Chicken, POPSUGAR
- Key Lime Pie is the Queen of Summer Desserts, Medium
- Better Self-Care for Chefs and Cooks, Medium
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.