Jenny Kellerhals is a freelance writer covering food and beverage for The Spruce Eats. She is a pastry chef and an active recipe developer and ghostwriter.
- Jenny has written for The Spruce Eats since September 2020.
- She has a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Philadelphia University. She has also completed a Baking & Pastry Program at the Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- Jenny's work has appeared in Popsugar.com and Medium.com.
Jenny is a food and beverage writer with over a decade of experience cooking in New York City and Philadelphia kitchens. As a pastry chef for Michelin-starred darlings and indulgent neighborhood haunts, she has developed a fascination for the chemistry of ingredients and the creativity of the final presentation.
A resident of Queens, New York, Jenny samples every type of cheese she can lay her hands on and spends her free time reading murder mysteries and drawing for pleasure.
Jenny has a Bachelor of Science in Architecture from Philadelphia University. She has also completed a Baking & Pastry Program at the Art Institute of Philadelphia.
- You’ll Never Look Back After Trying Samin Nosrat’s Buttermilk-Marinated Roast Chicken, POPSUGAR
- Key Lime Pie is the Queen of Summer Desserts, Medium
- Better Self-Care for Chefs and Cooks, Medium
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.