Thanks to Joe for sharing this great tasting potato soup.
- 8 large potatoes (cubed)
- 1 cup onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 chicken bouillon cubes
- 2 tablespoons parsley flakes (dry)
- 6 cup water
- 2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup flour mixed with water
- Place potatoes, onions, butter, bouillon, parsley, and water in the slow cooker/Crock Pot and cook all day on low to medium. 1/2 hour to one hour before serving; add milk and flour mixture.
- After the soup thickens, it is ready to serve.
- Note: Add 1/4 pound of Velveeta cheese for Cheese potato soup. 1 can evaporated milk may be substituted for the regular milk.
Serves 6 to 8.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||8 g|
|Saturated Fat||4 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|