This blueberry crunch recipe uses pineapple, blueberries, and cake mix. It couldn't be easier to prepare- just dump everything in the pan and bake. A sense of southern comfort together with the fresh fruit make this recipe a family favorite. It's easy enough for an average night yet dressed up enough for a special occasion.
- 1 can crushed pineapple (20 ounces, do not drain)
- 3 cups blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 package yellow cake mix
- 1 stick butter (melted)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 cup pecans (chopped)
- Heat the oven to 350 F.
- Generously butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- Put pineapple and blueberries in pan; sprinkle with 3/4 cup sugar.
- Pour the dry cake mix over blueberry mixture then drizzle melted butter over the dry mix. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup sugar and chopped pecans. Do not stir.
- Bake for about 45 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||35 g|
|Saturated Fat||16 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||13 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|