Julia joined Dotdash's commerce team as the Director of Product Testing in May 2018. She brings with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for The Spruce since December 2017
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more
Julia's work has appeared online for What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- 28 Mouthwatering Cranberry Recipes, Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
- 41 Questions We Have About Olive Garden’s Pasta Passport Trip to Italy, Travel + Leisure
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.