Julia joined Dotdash's commerce team in May 2018 and is now the VP of commerce. She brings with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for The Spruce since December 2017
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more
Julia's work has appeared online for What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- 28 Mouthwatering Cranberry Recipes, Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
- 41 Questions We Have About Olive Garden’s Pasta Passport Trip to Italy, Travel + Leisure
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.