Julia joined Dotdash's commerce team in May 2018 and is now the VP of commerce. She brings with her more than a decade of experience working in the digital publishing industry. Prior to working at Dotdash, Julia was a freelance commerce writer and the editorial producer at TravelandLeisure.com, where she managed the site’s sponsorship initiatives.
- Has written for The Spruce since December 2017
- Received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center
- Her articles have appeared on Martha Stewart.com, FoodandWine.com, Whattoexpect.com, and more
Julia's work has appeared online for What to Expect, Food & Wine, Martha Stewart’s Everyday Food, and This Old House. Prior to joining Dotdash, she also worked as an editorial producer at Travel + Leisure.
Julia received her BS in food science from Cornell University and graduated from the culinary arts program at the International Culinary Center.
- 28 Mouthwatering Cranberry Recipes, Health
- 15 Amazing, Award-Winning Gingerbread Houses, This Old House
- 41 Questions We Have About Olive Garden’s Pasta Passport Trip to Italy, Travel + Leisure
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.