Justin Park is a freelance writer and videographer specializing in food, health, outdoors, and fitness. His work has appeared in USA Today, Men's Health, Shape, and more.
- Justin has written for The Spruce Eats since December 2018.
- His work has appeared in Shape, USA Today, Men's Health, and more.
- He received the 2016 Associated Press Sports Editors' Award for Investigative Writing.
- He has his Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist (C.S.C.S) and a Master of Science from Syracuse University's Newhouse School.
Justin's grandmother and parents showed him the value of farm-to-table eating at a young age when his family moved back to his grandfather's dairy farm in Upstate New York. As a young journalist, he used his nights and weekends to start a mini-farm of organic vegetables and later got his Master Gardener certification in both Hawaii and Colorado. He now gardens to supplement his groceries at 10,000 feet in the Rockies and appreciates fresh produce more than ever. In addition to writing about food, Justin enjoys photographing food and creating how-to cooking videos for cookware brands and chefs. He received the 2016 Associated Press Sports Editors' Award for Investigative Writing as part of a team covering the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro.
Justin has an MS in Journalism and IT from Syracuse University's Newhouse School and his C.S.C.S. certification. He received the 2016 Associated Press Sports Editors' Award for Investigative Writing.
- 8 Healthy Holiday Food Swaps, Shape
- Backcountry Feasts: Cooking Gourmet at a Campsite, Shoulders of Giants
- The Right to Talk Trash, Reason
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.