Kate Dingwall is a freelance writer whose work focuses on food, drinks, and travel. She is based in Toronto and holds a Wine & Spirits Education Trust Level III qualification.
- Kate has written for The Spruce Eats since May 2020.
- Her work has appeared AskMen, The Bourbon Review, Culture Trip, DuJour Magazine, Eater, Forbes, Maxim, and VinePair.
- Kate has a Master's in fine arts from McMaster University and a Master’s in luxury brand management from Savannah College of Art & Design.
Born and raised in Canada, Dingwall began her career at FLARE Magazine, one of Canada’s top fashion magazines. Since then, in addition to Liquor.com, she's been published in a variety of outlets, including AskMen, The Bourbon Review, Culture Trip, DuJour Magazine, Eater, Forbes, Maxim, and VinePair.
Kate has a Master's in fine arts from McMaster University and a Master’s in luxury brand management from Savannah College of Art & Design.
- 14 Ways to Get Wine Delivered To Your Home in Ontario, Elle Canada
- This Brand Brings Ultra-Rare Aged Japanese Whiskies To America, Forbes
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.