Kate Dingwall is a freelance writer whose work focuses on food, drinks, and travel. She is based in Toronto and holds a Wine & Spirits Education Trust Level III qualification.
- Kate has written for The Spruce Eats since May 2020.
- Her work has appeared AskMen, The Bourbon Review, Culture Trip, DuJour Magazine, Eater, Forbes, Maxim, and VinePair.
- Kate has a Master's in fine arts from McMaster University and a Master’s in luxury brand management from Savannah College of Art & Design.
Born and raised in Canada, Dingwall began her career at FLARE Magazine, one of Canada’s top fashion magazines. Since then, in addition to Liquor.com, she's been published in a variety of outlets, including AskMen, The Bourbon Review, Culture Trip, DuJour Magazine, Eater, Forbes, Maxim, and VinePair.
Kate has a Master's in fine arts from McMaster University and a Master’s in luxury brand management from Savannah College of Art & Design.
- 14 Ways to Get Wine Delivered To Your Home in Ontario, Elle Canada
- This is What It's Like To Be A Food Truck During COVID-19, Forbes
- This Brand Brings Ultra-Rare Aged Japanese Whiskies To America, Forbes
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.