"Bucks" are a category of drinks that consist of ginger beer, citrus and a spirit. The Kentucky Buck also includes muddled strawberries and bitters mixed with bourbon and lemon juice. You can enjoy this fruity refresher at any party or get-together with friends. The flavors make it ideal for a warm weather celebration. Cheers!
- 1 chopped and muddled strawberry
- 1-ounce lemon juice
- ½ ounce simple syrup
- 2 oz. Wild Turkey bourbon
- 2 dashes Angostura bitters
- 2 oz. ginger beer
- Garnish: strawberry
- Add strawberry, lime juice and simple syrup in a cocktail shaker.
- Add bourbon, 2 dashes bitters, and ice.
- Shake and strain into a tall glass filled with ice leaving some room to top off with ginger beer.
- Garnish with a strawberry before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|