Kiana Murden is a Commerce Producer with Dotdash. She produces and writes content for The Spruce Eats.
- Kiana has written for The Spruce Eats since October 2020.
- Her work has appeared in digital publications like CNN Underscored, Byrdie, Allure, and The Brooklyn Ink.
- Kiana has a Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also holds a Master's Degree in Journalism from Columbia University.
Kiana is a journalist from Virginia Beach, VA specializing in beauty, fashion, shopping, and other lifestyle topics. After receiving her Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, she worked in personal care brand management and PR. She recently received her Master's Degree in Journalism from Columbia University. She currently works as a Commerce Producer, where she produces and writes content for The Spruce Eats. She is passionate about empowering women, recommending the absolute best products, and how brands + shopping impact our culture.
Kiana has a Bachelor's Degree in Public Relations from The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She also holds a Master's Degree in Journalism from Columbia University.
- This Tik Tok Makeup Trend Apparently Yields a Flawless Finish - So, I Tried It, Byrdie
- 24 of the best products for men's skin care, according to experts, CNN Underscored
- For Some Dumbo Small Business Owners, Cheap Rent Is Not Enough to Survive, The Brooklyn Ink
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.