Kimberly Holland has written for Cooking Light, Southern Living, Eating Well, MyRecipes, and other publications. During her years as an editor with Cooking Light, Kimberly served as the market editor, testing numerous consumer and professional products.
- Kimberly has written for Cooking Light, Southern Living, Eating Well, MyRecipes, and more.
- Received her Bachelor's degree in journalism and mass communication from Samford University.
- She began writing for The Spruce Eats in December 2018.
Kimberly has covered topics such as food, lifestyle, health and wellness, and entertaining, for Cooking Light, Southern Living, Eating Well, and MyRecipes. She's passionate about helping people find products that work well and make their lives easier. When not writing, Kimberly is likely to be found exploring the world from her base in Birmingham, Alabama. You can follow Kimberly on Instagram @khollandcooks.
Kimberly has a degree in journalism and mass communication from Samford University.
- Everything You Need From Trader Joe's to Throw a Top-Notch Dinner Party for Just $30, Real Simple
- This Genius Bread Swap Takes Grilled Cheese from OK to Outstanding, All Recipes
- Wedding Dilemma: When Is the Right Time to Give a Gift to an Engaged Couple?, Southern Living
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.