|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 cup (7 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
I like to prepare a lot of this marinade because it also makes a delicious dipping sauce. Remember that to use a marinade that has touched raw meat as a dipping sauce it must be boiled for five minutes. Use this marinade with Korean Bulgogi or Korean Beef Ribs.
- 1/2 cup/120 mL soy sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL green onion (cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vinegar (red wine)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sesame oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Used this marinade for 2 to 8 hours depending on the thickness of the meat.
See Marinating Beef for marinating times.