I like to prepare a lot of this marinade because it also makes a delicious dipping sauce. Remember that to use a marinade that has touched raw meat as a dipping sauce it must be boiled for five minutes. Use this marinade with Korean Bulgogi or Korean Beef Ribs.
- 1/2 cup/120 mL soy sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL green onion (cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vinegar (red wine)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sesame oil
- 1-2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
2. Used this marinade for 2 to 8 hours depending on the thickness of the meat.
See Marinating Beef for marinating times.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||6 g|
|Saturated Fat||1 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||4 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|