Add a comment
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label Hide Full Nutrition Label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||3%|
|Total Carbohydrate 12g||4%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
I like to prepare a lot of this marinade because it also makes a delicious dipping sauce. Remember that to use a marinade that has touched raw meat as a dipping sauce it must be boiled for five minutes. Use this marinade with Korean bulgogi or Korean beef ribs.
- 1/2 cup/120 mL soy sauce
- 1/4 cup/60 mL green onion (cut into pieces)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vinegar (red wine)
- 2 tablespoons/30 mL vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon/15 mL sesame oil
- 1 to 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon/5 mL black pepper
Steps to Make It
Combine all ingredients and mix until sugar is completely dissolved.
Use this marinade for two to eight hours depending on the thickness of the meat.