|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 12 bars (serves up to 12)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 15g||19%|
|Saturated Fat 5g||24%|
|Total Carbohydrate 36g||13%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||6%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Get the great taste of chocolate chip cookies without taking the time to form each cookie. Blondies are chocolate chip cookies in the form of brownies. Just prepare the dough, pour into a baking pan, and bake chocolate chip cookie bars.
- Gather the ingredients.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Spray a 9x13 inch baking pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a mixing bowl, mix margarine and sugars together until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Mix until smooth.
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, baking soda and salt. Add the flour mixture to the cake batter. Mix until just combined (don't overmix the flour).
- Add chocolate chips. Again, mix until just combined (don't overmix).
- Spread the batter evenly into a greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius) for 20-22 minutes.
We recommend underbaking the blondies by a little bit. They are best if they are a bit soft rather than too hard and dry.