This Paloma cocktail uses fresh squeezed grapefruit for a fresh flavor and citrusy tang. I prefer a nice, high-quality silver tequila for a Paloma, but you can use whatever favorite you have.
- 8 ounce glass filled with ice
- 1 1/2 ounces of premium tequila
- 2 ounce freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 2-ounce club soda
- Lime wedge (garnish)
- Pour the ingredients over the ice, stir briefly to incorporate ingredients.
- Garnish with a wedge of lime and enjoy immediately.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||10 g|
|Dietary Fiber||63 g|