These tasty lamb chops are served with a mushroom sauce made with beef broth and red wine.
- Sprinkle lamb chops with salt and pepper.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high heat.
- Lightly coat chops with flour; place in hot skillet. Sear until well browned, turning once. Remove to a plate and set aside. Reduce heat to medium.
- To the skillet add the mushrooms, green onions, garlic, and butter.
- Cook the vegetables, stirring, for 4 minutes. Add beef broth and red wine and simmer until reduced by about 1/3.
- Add lamb chops to the sauce, cover skillet, and cook for about 15 to 20 minutes, or until lamb chops are done as desired.
You Might Also Like
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||80 g|
|Saturated Fat||32 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||34 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|