Layered dips are some of the quickest and most tasty appetizers. Use your imagination and layer your favorite ingredients to create your own specialty. This marvelous recipe for layered pizza dip is creamy and spicy and rich.
- 8 oz. container soft cream cheese with garlic
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Layer ingredients in order given in an ovenproof pie plate; save some pepperoni to put on top of the cheese.
3. Bake at 375 degrees for 10-15 minutes until dip is hot and bubbling and cheese is melted.
4. Serve with crackers, bread sticks, carrots, celery sticks, or crusty fresh bread slices.