What makes this easy corn casserole so delicious is the layer of green chile peppers and shredded cheese in the middle!
- 2 (16 to 17 oz.) cans cream-style corn
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 3/4 cup yellow corn meal
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 6 tbsp. salad oil
- 1 (4 oz.) can roasted and peeled diced green chilies
- 2 cups grated Cheddar cheese
- Mix together all ingredients except chiles and cheese.
- Divide mixture in half. Place one half in a greased 8x8x2" baking dish.
- Mix together the chiles and cheese; lay on top of corn mixture in dish. Cover with the remaining corn mixture.
- Bake at 350° F for 35 minutes.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||33 g|
|Saturated Fat||14 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||11 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|