- 2 teaspoons canola oil, divided
- 4 10-inch flour tortillas
- 2 cups shredded cooked rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Heat 1 tsp. of the oil in a large frying pan over medium heat.
- While the pan is heating, assemble the quesadillas. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of chicken over half of each tortilla. Top with 1/2 cup of cheese. Fold in half.
- Place one quesadilla at a time in the skillet. Let it cook 2 minutes until golden brown on one side.
- Flip with tongs. Cook another 2 minutes until cheese is melted and the quesadilla is brown on the other side. Remove to a plate.
- Repeat with remaining quesadillas.
Serve quesadillas immediately.
Don't Miss: BBQ Chicken Quesadillas
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||69 g|
|Saturated Fat||31 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||21 g|
|Dietary Fiber||4 g|