Enjoy these easy lemon blueberry pancakes with your favorite syrup, blueberry sauce, or a lemon sauce for a delicious, fluffy breakfast. The bright flavor of the lemon makes this recipe a delight that you'll come back to time and again.
- 1 large egg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries, or use frozen thawed blueberries
- Beat egg until frothy. Beat in remaining ingredients (except blueberries), beating just until smooth. Gently stir in blueberries.
- Grease a heated griddle. For each pancake, pour about 3 tablespoons of batter from a large spoon or from a pitcher onto the hot griddle.
- Cook pancakes until puffed and dry around edges. Turn and cook the other side until golden brown.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||7 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||3 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|