This simple, quick and easy chicken recipe cooked on the grill has tons of flavor. If you like your grilled chicken tangy, spicy and with a southwestern flair, this dish is perfect for your taste buds.
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Combine all ingredients except chicken in heavy-duty zip-lock food storage bag.
- Add chicken; close bag and zip to close.
- Place in bowl or baking dish and refrigerate for 2 to 6 hours.
- When ready to cook, prepare and preheat grill. Cook chicken for 12 to 17 minutes, turning once and brushing frequently with marinade until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Discard remaining marinade.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||77 g|
|Saturated Fat||21 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||33 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|