This simple icing can be used for many baked goods, including cookies, cakes, sweet breads, and pastries. It adds the perfect sweet-tart taste.
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice (fresh)
- 2 tsp. lemon zest (grated)
- 1 tbsp. milk
- Optional: 1 drop food coloring (small)
1. In a medium bowl, combine the powdered sugar, lemon juice, lemon zest, milk and food color, if desired. Stir until the mixture is smooth.
2. Drizzle over cookies, cakes and other baked goods.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|