|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: for 4-6 steaks (4-6 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 17g||22%|
|Saturated Fat 10g||51%|
|Total Carbohydrate 4g||1%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||8%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
This refreshing lemon-herb steak topper is ideal for rib eye steaks but can be served with most cuts of grilled beef, chicken, or pork. All herbs should be fresh, not dried.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons basil (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons oregano (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until mixture has firmed up.
2. Scoop a heaping tablespoon on top of warm steak right before serving.