This refreshing lemon-herb steak topper is ideal for rib eye steaks but can be served with most cuts of grilled beef, chicken, or pork. All herbs should be fresh, not dried.
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tablespoons thyme (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons basil (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons parsley (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons oregano (finely chopped)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator until mixture has firmed up.
2. Scoop a heaping tablespoon on top of warm steak right before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||17 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||5 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|