This simple pork chop recipe has the chops marinating in soy sauce and lemon pepper seasonings. You get a lot of flavor without a lot of ingredients.
- Place pork chops into a resealable plastic bag.
- Combine marinade ingredients and pour over chops.
- Make sure meat is well coated.
- Seal bag and place into refrigerator for 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove chops from bag and place onto grill.
- Cook for 10 minutes per side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F (75 C).
- Once cooked, remove from grill and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||37 g|
|Saturated Fat||10 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||19 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|