These cookie press cookies are made with fresh lemon juice and zest. Sprinkle the cookies with yellow colored sugar before baking to make them more festive.
- 1 1/2 sticks unsalted butter (6 ounces, softened)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (room temperature)
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 cups/9 ounces all-purpose flour
- 1 cup/3 1/2 ounces powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven at 350 F.
- Grease a cookie sheet or line it with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the butter, lemon juice, and lemon peel.
- In another mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon dough into a cookie press with a fitted template of the desired shape.
- Press cookies 2 inches apart onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
You Might Also Like
Buttery Spritz Cookies
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|