Nothing is more satisfying on a hot summer's day than a cool, refreshing glass of lemonade. This recipe is a twist on a beloved classic: a lemonade spritzer. Here's a tip to get even more juice from your lemons: roll them on a hard surface while pressing down with your palm or heat them in the microwave on HIGH for about 30 seconds before squeezing. That way, your lemonade spritzers will burst with flavor.
- 2 cups fresh lemon juice (about 9 lemons)
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 limes, very thinly sliced
- 1 bottle (1 liter) club soda, chilled
- 3 cups of ice cubes (or as needed)
- In a large pitcher, combine the lemon juice and sugar until sugar dissolves.
- Add the thinly sliced limes, club soda, and ice cubes.
- Make sure to stir well, but not so vigorously that you break the ice.
- Chill thoroughly before serving.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||0 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|