- Author of dozens of cookbooks
- Member of the Association of Food Journalists
- Earned a Bachelor of Science degree in food science and nutrition
Linda Larson is a former writer for The Spruce who contributed articles and recipes for more than 15 years. She was a member of the Bake-Off Staff at Pillsbury and created and tested recipes for Malt-O-Meal.
Linda has been developing and testing original recipes since 1987. She is also the author of 37 cookbooks as well as cooking articles and a blog.
Her work has been published in Woman's Day magazine, Woman's World, Quick and Simple, and First.
Linda holds a B.A. in Biology from St. Olaf College, and a B.S. with High Distinction in Food Science and Nutrition from the University of Minnesota.
Awards and Publications
- "The Complete Air Fryer Cookbook" (Rockridge Press, 2016)
- "The Ultimate Vegetarian Slow Cooker Cookbook" (Sonoma Press, 2016)
- "The Starter Cook" (Lyons Press, 2011)
- "The Big Book of Paleo Recipes" (Adams Media, 2015)
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
For more than 20 years, Dotdash brands have been helping people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We are one of the top-20 largest content publishers on the Internet according to comScore, a leading Internet measurement company, and reach more than 30% of the U.S. population every month. Our brands collectively have won more than 20 industry awards in the last year alone and, most recently, Dotdash was named Publisher of the Year by Digiday, a leading industry publication.