Lindsay Boyers is a freelance commerce writer specializing in food, cooking, and nutrition.
- Lindsay has written for The Spruce Eats since June 2019. Her work has appeared on mindbodygreen, Forbes, CNET, Insider, Healthline, Livestrong, and more.
- Lindsay has a Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition from Framingham State College and is certified in holistic nutrition and functional nutrition.
Lindsay Boyers is a functional nutritionist specializing in gut health and mood disorders. She's written more than a dozen books and cookbooks and created over 1,000 original recipes, using the highest-quality and tastiest ingredients she can find. Lindsay truly believes that you can transform your life through food, proper mindset, and shared experiences. Lindsay was born and raised in Palm Springs, California, but she now lives in Massachusetts where she works full-time as a freelance writer.
Lindsay has a degree in food and nutrition from Framingham State University and is certified in both holistic and functional nutrition.
- 10 Best Probiotic Foods That Are Great For Your Gut and Overall Health, mindbodygreen.com
- What Exactly Is Umami? Experts Weigh In On The Science & Flavor Of This Taste, mindbodygreen.com
- 6 Vegetarian & Vegan Meal Delivery Services That Make Plant-Based Dinners Easy, Forbes
The Spruce Eats Product Review Editorial Guidelines & Mission
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.