Lindsay Boyers is a freelance commerce writer specializing in food, cooking, and nutrition.
- Lindsay has written for The Spruce Eats since June 2019. Her work has appeared on mindbodygreen, Forbes, CNET, Insider, Healthline, Livestrong, and more.
- Lindsay has a Bachelor's degree in Food and Nutrition from Framingham State College and is certified in holistic nutrition and functional nutrition.
Lindsay Boyers is a functional nutritionist specializing in gut health and mood disorders. She's written more than a dozen books and cookbooks and created over 1,000 original recipes, using the highest-quality and tastiest ingredients she can find. Lindsay truly believes that you can transform your life through food, proper mindset and shared experiences. Lindsay was born and raised in Palm Springs, California, but she now lives in Massachusetts where she works full-time as a freelance writer. You can connect with her on Instagram @lindsayboyers_
Lindsay has a degree in food and nutrition from Framingham State University and is certified in both holistic and functional nutrition.
- 10 Best Probiotic Foods That Are Great For Your Gut and Overall Health, mindbodygreen.com
- What Exactly Is Umami? Experts Weigh In On The Science & Flavor Of This Taste, mindbodygreen.com
- The Best Green Tea to Lose Weight, LIVESTRONG.com
About The Spruce
The Spruce, a Dotdash brand, is a new kind of home website offering practical, real-life tips and inspiration to help you create your best home. The Spruce family of brands, including The Spruce, The Spruce Eats, The Spruce Pets, and The Spruce Crafts collectively reach 30 million people each month.
Dotdash is among the largest and fastest growing publishers online, and has won over 50 awards in the last year alone, including Digiday's 2020 Publisher of the Year. Dotdash brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Simply Recipes, Serious Eats, Byrdie, Brides, MyDomaine, Lifewire, TripSavvy, Liquor.com, and TreeHugger.