This is a baked potato soup with butter, green onions, bacon, cheddar cheese sour cream, and seasonings.
Serve this delicious, hearty soup with crusty bread or rolls and a simple tossed salad for a fabulous soup supper.
- In a large Dutch oven or stockpot over low heat, melt butter.
- Stir in flour; stir until smooth and bubbly and the flour is cooked about 2 minutes.
- Gradually add milk and cook, stirring constantly, until sauce has thickened.
- Add cooked cubed baked potatoes and green onions. Continue to cook, stirring constantly, until soup begins to bubble.
- Reduce heat; simmer gently for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients; stir until cheese is melted.
- Serve immediately.
Serves 6 to 8.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||43 g|
|Saturated Fat||24 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||12 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|