Lobster balls make a great party , but you can also serve this dish as an entree. They are loaded with lobster and chock full of flavor from savory , Parmesan cheese, and .
- 1 cup coarse bread crumbs or panko
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1/2/ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 8 ounces raw lobster meat, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper (sweet capsicum), finely chopped
- 1/2 small sweet onion, finely chopped
- 3 eggs, well-beaten
- Vegetable oil for frying
Whisk together bread crumbs, flour, baking powder, garlic powder, dill weed, lemon pepper, salt, and Parmesan cheese. Stir in lobster, bell pepper, sweet onion, and eggs until well-combined. Let rest for 15 minutes.
Heat 1/2-inch of oil in a heavy skillet to 375 F. or preheat a deep-fryer. Roll lobster mixture into balls about 1-1/2 inches in diameter. Deep-fry until golden brown.
Serve lobster balls with .