The Look Better Naked Margarita is designed to be a healthier cocktail option. The majority of the ingredients are either organic, fresh or both and they're paired with one great tequila.
- Sambazon Organic Acai: berry juice filled with antioxidants and healthy omega fats
- Agave Nectar: alternative to sugar syrups with fewer calories but all the sweetness
- Rosemary: rich in Vitamin E to help prevent cancer and skin damage
- Organic Egg White: full source of protein
- Fresh Lime Juice: filled with Vitamin C and helps prevent heart disease
- 1 1/2 ounces Partida Estate Reposado Tequila
- 1/2 ounce Sambazon Pure Organic Acai
- 3/4 ounce Partida Organic Agave Nectar
- 4" sprig rosemary (top inch reserved for garnish)
- 1/2 ounce organic egg white
- 1 lime, fresh squeezed
- 1/4 cup organic salt (for rimming)
- 1/4 cup fresh, cracked organic green peppercorns (for rimming)
Rim a 10-ounce cocktail with equal parts organic salt and fresh cracked organic green peppercorns.
Remove rosemary leaves from the woody stem and muddle in a 16-ounce pint glass until aromatic.
Add the liquid ingredients and transfer to a cocktail shaker.
Shake vigorously until the shaker is frosted.
Strain into the chilled, rimmed glass.
Float a 1" rosemary sprig on top.
Recipe courtesy: Partida Tequila