- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3/4 cup sliced mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 cup hot chicken broth
- 1 small jar (2 ounces) diced pimiento, drained
- 4 cups diced cooked turkey or chicken
- seasoned salt, to taste
- ground black or white pepper, to taste
- 1 1/2 cups cooked peas or mixed vegetables, optional
2. Sauté mushrooms until golden and tender. Add flour; stir until smooth.
3. Slowly add the milk and chicken broth, stirring constantly, until thickened and bubbly.
4. Add pimiento, chicken, and seasoned salt and pepper. Stir in cooked peas, if using.
5. Cook until heated through, but do not boil.
You Might Also Like
Leftover Turkey Recipes
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||16 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||6 g|
|Dietary Fiber||2 g|