- 3/4 cup oatmeal
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (chopped)
- 1 banana (mashed)
- 1 tablespoon soy milk
- 1 tablespoon sugar-free preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup nuts (chopped)
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mash together all ingredients thoroughly. Add a bit more soy milk as needed.
- Drop by spoonfuls onto a baking sheet. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until lightly golden brown.
More Sugar-free Vegan Cookie Recipes:
Easy Vegan Date Macaroons
Sugar-free Maple Cookies
Peanut Butter and Banana Cookies
Quick Walnut and Carob No-bake Cookies
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Healthy Fig Cookies
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||2 g|
|Saturated Fat||0 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|