|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: 1 loaf (12 servings)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 7g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 1g||5%|
|Total Carbohydrate 32g||11%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Lemon and blueberries make a nice pairing in this low fat lemon blueberry loaf. Enjoy a slice with a morning cup of coffee or with afternoon tea.
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 cup nonfat milk
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons lemon zest
- 1 cup fresh blueberries (or frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small bowl, combine oil, lemon juice, eggs, and milk.
3. Place flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a large bowl.
4. Make a well in the dry ingredients.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry, stirring until just moist.
6. Fold in lemon zest and blueberries.
7. Empty batter into loaf pan and bake for an hour or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.