Instead of using Rice Krispies, just substitute Lucky Charms! The extra marshmallows add a burst of sweetness and a little crunch in every bite. This colorful variation of the classic lunch box treat would make the perfect addition to your St. Patrick's Day dessert table.
- 1 10-ounce bag marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 cups Lucky Charms Cereal
- Heat the butter in a saucepan.
- Add the marshmallows and cook on low until the marshmallows have completely melted.
- Stir in the Lucky Charms.
- Spread the mixture into a 9x9 greased baking dish. Allow to cool. Then cut into squares and serve!
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||5 g|
|Saturated Fat||3 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||1 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|