A little lemon juice gives this simple and tasty chicken salad extra flavor, while hard-cooked eggs make it extra special.
- 2 cups cooked cut-up chicken
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, or as desired
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Toss first 5 ingredients together, adding enough mayonnaise to moisten to desired consistency.
- Fold in chopped eggs.
- Serve on lettuce leaves and garnish as desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||27 g|
|Saturated Fat||6 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||8 g|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g|