- 8 ounces elbow macaroni (cooked and drained)
- 1 (12 ounces) can evaporated milk
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups shredded Cheddar cheese (divided)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place the cooked macaroni in a slow cooker that has been coated with nonstick vegetable spray. Add the evaporated milk, milk, eggs, and 3 cups of the Cheddar cheese. Mix well.
- Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese, then cover and cook on the Low setting for 5 to 6 hours, or until the mixture is firm and golden around the edges. Do not remove the cover or stir until the macaroni has finished cooking.
Recipe Source: by Art Ginsberg (William Morrow)
Reprinted with permission.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||93 g|
|Saturated Fat||53 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||26 g|
|Dietary Fiber||3 g|