Madeleine Burry is a health and wellness writer for The Spruce Eats. Her work has been featured in media outlets such as Women's Health, Livestrong.com, Good Housekeeping, and more.
- Her writing has appeared in a variety of publications including Prevention, Women's Health, Health.com, Apartment Theater, Good Housekeeping, Yahoo.com, What To Expect, Livestrong.com, TheKitchn.com, WomensDay.com, and Career Tool Belt.
- Madeleine holds a B.A. in European Cultural Studies and Economics from Brandeis University.
Madeleine's writing covers everything from menopause and women's health to the best Halloween tips for families. After getting her start in online media at About.com as an education editor, Burry went on to become managing editor for Scholastic's parent's site and associate managing editor for Parents.com. When she's not at her home in Brooklyn, New York, you can find her admiring puppies and interviewing for her next story. Follow along on her adventures on Twitter @lovelanewest.
Madeleine holds a B.A. in European Cultural Studies and Economics from Brandeis University.
- 5 Women Reveal the Thing That Surprised Them Most About Menopause, Prevention
- 7 Self-Help Strategies For When You're Overwhelmed, According to Psychologists, Good Housekeeping
- Best Baby Mobiles for Your Little One's Nursery, What To Expect
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.