Madeline is a Certified Sommelier and freelance lifestyle writer. Her writing has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, and her videos have been published on The Cut and The New Yorker.
- Madeline has written for The Spruce Eats since January 2020.
- Madeline's work has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, New York Magazine and The Cut.
- Madeline has a degree in Cinema and media studies from Carleton College.
Madeline is a Brooklyn-based writer and video producer with six years of experience in digital media. Her work has appeared on Eater, Food52, Grub Street, The Cut, and Vulture. She specializes in food and restaurants, but has covered everything from competitive dog grooming to high-end interior design.
Madeline has a bachelor’s degree in Cinema and Media Studies from Carleton College. She is also a certified sommelier.
- Where To Try Wine in NYC, Eater
- BLAT: The Happy Lunch That Can Be Yours in 15 Minutes, Food52
- The Hunt for NYC’s Best Cheesecake, New York Magazine
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.