Madeline is a Certified Sommelier and freelance lifestyle writer. Her writing has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, and her videos have been published on The Cut and The New Yorker
- Madeline has written for The Spruce Eats since January 2020.
- Madeline's work has appeared on sites such as Eater, Heated, and Elemental, New York Magazine and The Cut.
- Madeline has a degree in Cinema and media studies from Carleton College.
Madeline is a Brooklyn-based writer and video producer with six years of experience in digital media. Her work has appeared on Eater, Food52, Grub Street, The Cut, and Vulture. She specializes in food and restaurants, but has covered everything from competitive dog grooming to high-end interior design.
Madeline has a bachelor’s degree in Cinema and Media Studies from Carleton College. She is also a certified sommelier.
- You Can Totally Handle Whole Scallops at Home, Eater
- 11 Ways to Carb-Load Before the New York City Marathon, Food 52
- Memo to Air Travelers: That Disinfecting Wipe Won’t Save You, Elemental
About The Spruce Eats
The Spruce Eats, a Dotdash brand, is a food and drink website offering more than 15,000 tested recipes, 1,200 how-to videos, informative articles, trustworthy product recommendations, and the inspiration to help you make your best meal. Learn more about us and our editorial process.