|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Servings: Makes 2 cups (serves 16)|
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||1%|
|Total Carbohydrate 9g||3%|
|Dietary Fiber 3g||10%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
"There's a big shaker of Magic Dust next to the salt and pepper in my own kitchen and at all my restaurants," barbecue legend Mike Mills says. "I wish I could figure out a way to attach the bottle to the restaurant tables because at my restaurants, it's the most frequently stolen item!"
Click Play to See This Recipe Come Together
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 1/4 cup Kosher salt (finely ground)
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons mustard powder
- 1/4 cup chili powder
- 1/4 cup ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 2 tablespoons cayenne
Gather the ingredients.
Mix all ingredients together and store in a tightly covered container.
Use with your choice of beef, chicken, pork, fish, seafood, or vegetables and enjoy.
- Store in a covered jar or air tight plastic container for up to 1 year after preparation.
- Keep some in a shaker next to the grill or stove for easy use.
- In addition to seasoning food at the table, this mixture can be used as a dry rub on beef, chicken, pork, fish, seafood, and vegetables.
- To make it a little more hot and spicy, increase the mustard powder and black pepper to 1/4 cup each.