Great for a warm summer day, this mango whipped cream mousse-like dessert is made with simple ingredients (you probably have most of them in your house already) and takes only a few minutes to make. Get that mango fix today!
- 1 1/2 cups chopped ripe mango (about 2 mangoes)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Dash salt
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Garnish: mango slices
- Optional: fresh mint
- Put chopped mangoes, orange, and lemon juices, sugar, and salt in a blender. Process until mixture is smooth.
- Whip the cream to stiff peaks.
- Fold mango puree mixture into the whipped cream and pour into individual serving dishes. Chill.
- Garnish with sliced mangoes and sprigs of mint, if desired.
|Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)|
|Total Fat||3 g|
|Saturated Fat||2 g|
|Unsaturated Fat||0 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1 g|